West Campus KinderCare
Our team of teachers brings diversity, dedication, and passion to Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West Campus KinderCare. Our experts designed our
classrooms — and every activity and lesson — to help prepare your
child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning
centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom,
children have the opportunity for rich social play and
You’ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children’s literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we’re helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
Desmond Vaeao, Center Director
- Safety is our number one priority at KinderCare, and our center has extensive measures that ensure the safety of your child. We have a keypad entry system, which we update throughout the year to ensure protected access to our building, as well as a private fencing system around all of our playgrounds. All of our staff are certified in CPR and First Aid, and there is always a staff member at our entry to greet visitors and oversee the safety of our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for West Campus KinderCare?
The application deadline for West Campus KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Campus KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.