Faith Baptist Christian Academy
- The purpose of Faith Baptist Christian Academy is to aid parents of school-age children – primarily members of Faith Baptist Church – in fulfilling their Biblical responsibility to bring up their children “in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.” As a church ministry, the mission of FBCA is to educate Christian young people and instill in them a love for God and a willingness to serve Him.
- We strive to teach academics through the eyes of the Scriptures, with an understanding of the role that the God of all creation has every area of education and in our daily lives.
- Students at FBCA are not only educated in the basics of academics, but are also held to high academic standards.
- Our goal is for our students to graduate from FBCA ready to excel in their post-high school education or their chosen career path, however God may lead.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tacoma Grades: 4-11 | 15 students
1321 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Tacoma, WA 98405
(253)272-8111 4.4 4-11
- Tacoma Grades: NS-PK | 20 students
1740 S 84th St
Tacoma, WA 98444
(253)537-6870 8.2 NS-PK
- Tacoma Grades: NS-12 | 296 students
2052 S 64th St
Tacoma, WA 98409
(253)475-7226 7.2 NS-12
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.