- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 97 students
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
BCPA Creative Arts, Bricks4Kidz, Chess4Life, First LEGO League Robotics
- We firmly believe that gifted kids learn and grow best when supported in an environment specifically for highly capable students and surrounded by peers that also have an incredible thirst for learning.Small class sizes allow our teachers, who have extensive training and experience in education for highly capable learners, to provide differentiated instruction to develop each child's individual talents and strengths. Although the instruction at Seabury is individualized and each student is encouraged to grow their own strengths and talents, students thrive when they are able to learn together with other intellectually advanced peers. We have found that being able to socialize in an environment they can be their true selves allows students to grow into confident individuals and leaders in their communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Seabury School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Seabury School?
Does Seabury School offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for Seabury School?
Endorse Seabury School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards