Holy Family School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (360) 491-7060
Begun in 1974 in a small house in Lacey, the school is nestled on a 3.25-acre campus.
In addition to regular classes, we offer science and computer lab plus a large library.
Holy Family School, in partnership with parents, provides students the opportunity to develop intellectually, spiritually, physically and socially through a challenging academic program in a safe, nurturing, Catholic values oriented environment.
Holy Family School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform jumpers or skirts, grey pants, sweatshirts or sweaters.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,920|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid Available In Some Cases. Military Discount Available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Virginia Baker|
- Holy Family School is a private Catholic school located in Lacey, WA. We have a proud tradition of academic excellence. Our students are tomorrow's future leaders. With an emphasis on integrating Catholic values throughout our school's program, Holy Family is known for its outstanding student body, skilled staff, and community approach.We offer a safe, stimulating learning environment to all students. Our learning expectations are aligned with both the Archdiocese of Seattle as well as the State of Washington's grade level standards. Our curriculum includes formal instruction in religion, math, spelling, English, reading, history, physical education, Spanish, technology, and science.
- Holy Family School is fully accredited by the State of Washington and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA). All of our core classroom teachers are licensed through the State of Washington.
- Holy Family School believes in educating the whole child. Our staff members utilize Best Practices and 21st Century Learning Principles while also modeling and teaching Catholic values. We are committed to helping students grow emotionally, spiritually, physically, and intellectually, thus providing them with a solid foundation.
- Our Mission
- Holy Family School provides the highest quality academic and spiritual education rooted in the traditions of the Roman Catholic Church.
- "Our Doors - And The Possibilities - Are Open. All are welcome."
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lacey Grades: NS-8 | 337 students
4706 Park Center Ave NE
Lacey, WA 98516
(360) 493-2223 2.3 NS-8
- Olympia Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
1204 11th Ave Se
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 754-5131 4.6 PK-8
- Lacey Grades: PK-4 | 63 students
3816 College St Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 878-8915 1.7 PK-4
- Lacey Grades: K-12 | 26 students
3806 College St Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 491-3395 1.7 K-12
We have had 2 students graduate from HFS and have 3 more attending there currently. They have prepared our older boys so well that our one son was in AP classes all through high school and graduated with ease. Our younger son was accepted at Pope John Paul II High School in Lacey with a scholarship based on his entrance exam scores. I cannot speak highly enough about the education that our children are receiving at Holy Family School. The classes are small and the teachers are dedicated. The principal is hands on and knows all the students and parents by names. I would be happy to talk to any parent who has questions or is interested in a great education for their child!
- Posted by Parent - diana
Awesome little school! The new principal has definitely gotten us back on track. Good academics. We couldn't be happier having our daughter at Holy Family School!
- Posted by Parent - InChr
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.