Holy Family School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Begun in 1974 in a small house in Lacey, the school is nestled on a 3.25-acre campus.
- In addition to regular classes, we offer science and computer lab plus a large library.
- Holy Family School, in partnership with parents, provides students the opportunity to develop intellectually, spiritually, physically and socially through a challenging academic program in a safe, nurturing, Catholic values oriented environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,920|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid Available In Some Cases. Military Discount Available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Virginia Baker|
- Holy Family School is a private Catholic school located in Lacey, WA. We have a proud tradition of academic excellence. Our students are tomorrow's future leaders. With an emphasis on integrating Catholic values throughout our school's program, Holy Family is known for its outstanding student body, skilled staff, and community approach.We offer a safe, stimulating learning environment to all students. Our learning expectations are aligned with both the Archdiocese of Seattle as well as the State of Washington's grade level standards. Our curriculum includes formal instruction in religion, math, spelling, English, reading, history, physical education, Spanish, technology, and science.
- Holy Family School is fully accredited by the State of Washington and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA). All of our core classroom teachers are licensed through the State of Washington.
- Holy Family School believes in educating the whole child. Our staff members utilize Best Practices and 21st Century Learning Principles while also modeling and teaching Catholic values. We are committed to helping students grow emotionally, spiritually, physically, and intellectually, thus providing them with a solid foundation.
- Our Mission
- Holy Family School provides the highest quality academic and spiritual education rooted in the traditions of the Roman Catholic Church.
- "Our Doors - And The Possibilities - Are Open. All are welcome."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lacey Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
7075 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360)491-1733 1.3 PK-8
- Olympia Grades: PK-8 | 235 students
1204 11th Ave Se
Olympia, WA 98501
(360)754-5131 4.6 PK-8
- Gig Harbor Grades: NS-8 | 166 students
3555 Edwards Dr
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)858-7632 23.1 NS-8
- Tacoma Grades: NS-8 | 532 students
7112 S 12th St
Tacoma, WA 98465
(253)564-5185 19.7 NS-8
- Chehalis Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
123 Sw 6th St
Chehalis, WA 98532
(360)748-0961 26.6 PK-8
We have had 2 students graduate from HFS and have 3 more attending there currently. They have prepared our older boys so well that our one son was in AP classes all through high school and graduated with ease. Our younger son was accepted at Pope John Paul II High School in Lacey with a scholarship based on his entrance exam scores. I cannot speak highly enough about the education that our children are receiving at Holy Family School. The classes are small and the teachers are dedicated. The principal is hands on and knows all the students and parents by names. I would be happy to talk to any parent who has questions or is interested in a great education for their child!
- Posted by Parent - diana
Awesome little school! The new principal has definitely gotten us back on track. Good academics. We couldn't be happier having our daughter at Holy Family School!
- Posted by Parent - InChr
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.