5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (360) 515-5457
- MISSION"Serendipity Academy is dedicated to ensuring each student's success by providing an exceptional education and fostering an environment that promotes individual growth, passion for learning, and social responsibility."VISIONSerendipity Academy believes learning is maximized when it takes place in an environment enriched with qualified staff and assistance.
- We celebrate the pursuit of lifelong learning and are committed to nurturing high self-esteem and respect for others.
- We believe that the overall development of the student is fundamental to their success and their future.
- Our school promotes a safe, caring and supportive environment for all students and encourages parents and community members to be actively involved in our student`s learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms with logo/khaki or navy pants/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,250|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lynnette McCarty|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, TennisBallet, Basketball,|
- CURRICULUM All of our teaching is aligned with the Washington State Common Core Standards (CCSS). Communication, clarity, collaboration, coordination, and commitment are the core values that guide us as we teach the students of our Academy. The Academy teaching team and the School Administrator provide a variety of curriculum options for the students. Our curriculum is designed to meet the common core standards. Our curriculum is up to date and pertinent to the learning environment. The Academy offers Music, PE and Science specialists who bring curriculum to our school. All of these specialists teach to the standards and provide regular information to your student`s classroom teacher. We recognize that not all children learn the same, at the same pace, or understand the same way. It is our goal that if we have a strong relationship with both the students and their families, we will come to a keen understanding of what our students need to challenge their learning and help them to be successful individuals. We offer small class sizes and a variety of learning options for our students. Each teacher is creative and excited to bring their students to a standard of excellence and success!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olympia Grades: PK-1 | 59 students
730 Lilly Rd SE
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 438-3639 3.6 PK-1
- Olympia Grades: K-9 | 111 students
11110 Conine Ave Se
Olympia, WA 98513
(360) 456-1311 10.1 K-9
Serendipity Academy is an amazing, special place. We feel so fortunate to have found this gem in our community. The small class sizes allow the students to get so much one on one attention, and they each get exactly what they need. The academic rigor is impressive, and high expectations are the norm. I also love the fact that there are many opportunities for field trips- which enhance what the students are doing in class. Love this place!!!
- Posted by Parent - Kmarj
This is our daughter'''s first year attending this amazing school. They have top -notch certified teachers and staff who truly care about their students learning. Our daughter is receiving an amazingly well rounded education with regular participation in specialists like Science, Art, P.E. (tennis and use of the facilities at the Valley Athletic Club a huge bonus), Spanish, and Music in addition to her normal academic areas. The school has an incredibly supportive PTO group, ensures that students participate in community activities/volunteerism, and encourages teachers to take field trips in order to enhance the student'''s learning. The school also hosts many events such as a Winter Program, Spring Musical, Science Fair, All Academy Camp Out, and so much more. We are thankful our daughter is being challenged and well supported in her learning environment. We are glad we found this school, we feel it is the best in the area, and we highly encourage other families to check out all of the great things happening at this incredible Academy.
- Posted by Parent - hickb
Serendipity Academy provides a great learning environment. The teachers and specialists are excellent and they keep the students engaged and enthusiastic about learning. The school's arrangement with the Valley Athletic Club is a great bonus. My two kids have attended Serendipity for a few years now and they''re always excited to go to school in the morning and to tell me about their school day adventures in the afternoon. I highly recommend Serendipity Academy.
- Posted by Parent - garbo
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.