Wahelut Indian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 111 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Mission of Wa He Lut Indian School is to prepare students to meet life's challenges successfully. Our school provides a safe learning environment, using creative structures and small group instruction to teach basic skills of reading, mathematics, language arts, science, social studies, and cultural values in order to foster intellectual growth. Additionally, our school recognizes that children are individuals with different abilities, personality traits, and life goals. We promote self-motivated learning, as well as emotional, physical and social growth. We teach our students the importance of self-respect, and to value their families, peers, nature, personal property, and communities. We seek to instill in each child a positive concept of self-awareness and self-worth, to last a lifetime. Each child is encouraged to place a high value on his or her culture while respecting the rights of others to live according to their culture. We employ a professional staff committed to academic excellence and the best interests of our students and their families. Our goal is to provide the framework to help students succeed as adults and emerge as leaders in their communities. The caring and dedicated staff is committed to providing a positive learning environment for all students.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Wahelut Indian School?
The application deadline for Wahelut Indian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Wahelut Indian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards