Eastside Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- PURPOSE STATEMENT To operate a high-qualityChristian private school in order to help students grow and maturein Christian faith; help students discover God`s plan for theirlives; provide strong academics for each student; help students tobecome productive citizens for our country; help our students to bea transforming influence in our community. It is our desire to seek these purposes guided by wisdom andstrength from God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform, Formal on Mondays)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,230|
|Tuition Notes||10 payments Tuition for for K-8 is 12,230 Preschool 2 mornings $282 Preschool 3 mornings $366 Preschool 4 mornings $502 Preschool 5 mornings $582 All Day Preschool $1,223|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tina Ogimachi|
|Admissions Associate||Susan Wampler|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Band 4th & 5th grade, Chess Class, Drama, Karate, Mandarin Chinese, Math Lab, Science Adventures|
- MISSION STATEMENT OF EASTSIDE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL - "Educating Children in the Christ-inspired, Joyful Pursuit of Excellence"
- PRINCIPAL`S MESSAGE - Eastside Christian School has focused on creating an environment of academic excellence and joyful discipleship. Our goal is to help children develop both the skills and character necessary to lead lives of significance. We offer an outstanding academic program, proven time and time again by the achievements of our students. They read well above grade level, take accelerated math classes, and score exceptionally well on Washington state tests. Academic success is unquestionably a high value at our school, but what truly sets us apart is our Christian program--our commitment to discipleship. It impacts everything that we do. ECS students pray and hear God`s word daily. They are growing in their understanding of Christ`s teachings and are learning to live them out with classmates and staff. We are committed to honoring God as a community and embrace our faith with enthusiasm and without apology. As Eastside Christian School`s principal, I invite you to visit our campus, experience our community, and sit down with me to discuss your child`s education. See if this isn`t the very best place for your child to learn and grow as a student and follower of Jesus. ~ Christ be with you, Mark W. Migliore, Principal
- ECS PARENT TESTIMONIAL - "Six years ago, my oldest son came home from Kindergarten one day very concerned. He looked me in the eye and asked, 'Dad, do we have enough money to go to this school for all of the years? I love this school.' Three enrolled kids and all of this time later, the sentiment is still echoed by my kids all of the time. The small class sizes and phenomenal test scores don't hurt either!"
- ECS PARENT TESTIMONIAL - "After struggling for two years at the top-ranked public school in Bellevue with bullying and curriculum concerns, we made the decision last year to transfer our kids (now 1st and 3rd grade) to ECS. My kids are now thriving academically, spiritually, and socially. ECS isn`t just a school--it`s a loving, supportive community of teachers, staff, parents, and students. Two kids in private school isn`t cheap, but the education and environment @ ECS is worth every penny. ECS gets my highest recommendation!!"
- ECS PARENT TESTIMONIAL - "Yes, I work at ECS, but I'm also a proud parent of two alumni, now thriving spiritually, academically, and socially in public high school and college. Given any amount of money and the pick of any school, ECS is my hands down, enthusiastic, no-bones-about it #1 choice. ECS is a priceless investment in not only children, but also in God's kingdom!"
- ECS PARENT TESTIMONIAL - "My boys are both ECS grads and the solid foundation of commitment to Christ and His church, as well as to learning about His world have made them into the incredible people they are today."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BellevueGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
2701 Bellevue-Redmond Rd
Bellevue, WA 98008
- BellevueGrades: PK-12 | 1030 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004
- BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
133 156th Avenue Se
Bellevue, WA 98007
- RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 794 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
- BellevueGrades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
My two sons have attending ECS for the past 4 years. They have grown spiritually and academically and our family has built amazing relationships with other families here. We would highly recommend families here that seek a strong Christian foundation integrated with a robust academic program.
- Posted by Parent - josak
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 22, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 22, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.