Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WA School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 329 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 3
- Source: Verified school update
https://www.etonschool.org ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Snow Sports Program (Ski Club)
- Dual Accreditation: Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS) and American Montessori Society (AMS).
- Pre-elementary (age 3 - Kindergarten) through Lower Elementary (1st - 3rd grade) use traditional Montessori and contemporary materials.
- Upper Elementary (4th - 5th grade) and Middle School (6th-8th grade) levels continue the philosophy of educating the whole child.
- Spanish is taught to Pre-elementary (age 3-K) and Lower Elementary (grades 1-3) students.
- Latin is taught in grades 4-8.
- Enrichment teachers for Environmental Education, Latin, Library and Information Science, Performing Arts, Spanish, Technology, and Visual Arts.
- Before/After School Childcare (8 a.m. to start of class and after class until 5 p.m.)
- Full day/week childcare during Mid-winter and Spring Breaks
- After-school Classes (e.g., martial arts, chess, dance, cooking, and more)
- Student Leadership Council
Frequently Asked Questions
Does https://www.etonschool.org offer a summer program?
Yes, https://www.etonschool.org offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does https://www.etonschool.org offer?
https://www.etonschool.org offers 2 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing and Ultimate Frisbee.
What is https://www.etonschool.org's ranking?
https://www.etonschool.org ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Highest percentage of students of color and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for https://www.etonschool.org?
The application deadline for https://www.etonschool.org is Feb. 3.
Endorse https://www.etonschool.org. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards