Eastside Academics School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Eastside Academics School offers small group classes ranging in grades from 6-12th grade.
- We are a college prep school that prepares students for college after high school.
- All classes are 3-4 students with no more than 6 students.
- We help students learn the way they learn best and to love learning again!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, students on the autism spectrums, students struggling with executive functioning|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(typical informal wear)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,500|
|Tuition Notes||partail scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Vice|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Spirit Committee, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Band
- Our staff provides a customized education insuring that each student is both taught and can learn in the best method for them. We make sure that each student is ready for the rigors of college.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
13401 Bel Red Road
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)885-6296 0.8 1-12
- Bellevue Grades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425)649-0791 0.5 PK-9
- Issaquah Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
22500 SE 64th PL, #130
Issaquah, WA 98027
(425)885-6296 8.1 1-12
- Mercer Island Grades: 7-12 | 135 students
Po Box 42
Mercer Island, WA 98040
(206)232-0059 5.3 7-12
- Redmond Grades: NS-12 | 794 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
(425)898-1720 5.4 NS-12
From 4 F's to all A's in a semester was only a dream, but it happen to us. From am invisible kid to the center of the class. This school is one of the best we saw and the only one who could guarantee our child will not get lost in.Now, a year and a half after our older daughter is plans to start collage at 16, while the younger daughter already declared she is going to the same school. Why shouldn't she when her sister gets home everyday so happy :-).
- Posted by Parent - Compmom
We learned about Academic Institute from a respected educational consultant. For us it was a no brainer. We enrolled our son in a great program designed to meet his needs, that fit our budget. As a result, our son was accepted at all 7 of the universities that he applied for. Helping him with applications, and to prepare for college entrance tests is part of the Academic Institute's program. This is without a doubt the best investment we have made as parents.
- Posted by Parent - marya
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.