Dartmoor is an accredited, year-round private school offering one-to-one customized instruction in grades 1-12 at its four campus locations: Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, and Seattle.
We believe that every student can learn, and that each student learns differently.
Dartmoor School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, AD/HD, Aspergers, international students, Others
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Calculus II, History, Honors core courses (English, Math, Science), Shakespeare Studies, Students can enroll in further advanced courses tailored to individual interests and skills
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Programs vary considerably. Please contact Admissions for tuition.
National avg.: 85%
- Dartmoor is an accredited, year-round private school offering one-to-one customized instruction in grades 1-12 at its four campus locations: Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, and Seattle. We believe that every student can learn, and that each student learns differently. Most of our students are:
- Gifted and talented students
- Students with ADHD, Autism, and learning disabilities
- Those with social, emotional and/or health challenges
- Athletes or performing artists seeking a customized schedule
- Those that want to stay at their home school but need help with one or more courses
- International students in transition to the U.S. school environment
- Other students who benefit from a 1:1 instructional model
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Dartmoor School?
The acceptance rate of Dartmoor School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
Does Dartmoor School offer a summer program?
Yes, Dartmoor School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Dartmoor School's ranking?
Dartmoor School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Dartmoor School?
The application deadline for Dartmoor School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Our daughters were very fortunate to have attended the Dartmoor School. The 1:1 teaching environment enabled them to become academically successful while they were in high school and then graduate college in four years. One daughter is currently attending Law School and the other is applying to a graduate program.We are truly grateful to Jeff LaPoint for helping them both achieve their goals. He provided excellent and compassionate service. We would highly recommend the Dartmoor School!The Smith Family
Endorse Dartmoor School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.