5.00 (2 reviews)
- Sunnybrook Montessori is proud to provide your children an opportunity for outstanding Montessori education in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Children at Sunnybrook interact within the prepared classroom environment working at their own developmental learning pace, while adhering to principles of grace, courtesy, and respect for each other and learning materials.
- Both individual and group learning experiences are emphasized within each classroom using Montessori materials.
- Content learning includes social interaction; work in the practical life and sensorial areas, music, art, and drama.
- Children at Sunnybrook Montessori are exposed to Language, Spanish, Math, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography.
- These rich layered strands of curriculum build progressively as a student advances through the Montessori educational levels.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance and Drama, Spanish, Yoga|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Issaquah Grades: PK-K | 230 students
5716 E. Lake Sammamish Parkway Se
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)391-5233 0.7 PK-K
- Issaquah Grades: NS-PK | 121 students
5025 Issaquah Pine Lake Road Se
Issaquah, WA 98029
(425)391-5651 1.4 NS-PK
I have worked at other facilities and I really enjoy working here the most with the kids. I find that this place offers a lot and is very well structured. The owners are also very easy going and make sure rules are being followed. the lead teachers are Montessori certified. As an assistant, even I am learning alot! Great place that offers consistency to your child. Give it a chance. I see the students advancing at a faster rate compared to the other schools I've worked at.
- Posted by Teacher - KP
My child was a kindergartner at Sunnybrook. I could not believe how much she learned in a year, and not only that, the social life and school events are so reach and well thought off that it opened up my child's sites that I have never seen before. All I can say, great school, great program, great staff. Highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - gugen
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.