St. Joseph School-- Issaquah And Snoqualmie
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 275 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,800
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 16 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Choir, FIRST Lego League, Girl Scouts, Girl Scouts of America, Spanish Language Program, Speech Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Band, Drama Productions
St. Joseph School inspires spiritual growth and learning about God, oneself, and others within a caring Catholic faith community. In partnership with parents, we provide a dynamic academic experience that empowers students to recognize and use their God given gifts.
St. Joseph School is committed to educating the whole child. Recognizing each student as a unique individual, we prepare them spiritually, academically, socially, and morally to be active participants in the world. Providing an environment rooted in Catholic tradition, we cultivate intellectual challenge, character development, and the desire to serve in the local and global community. We seek to inspire the heart, mind and soul of every child.
Teaching the Whole Child
We foster lifelong learners who are spiritually active and socially responsible citizens of character.
- Our experienced teachers recognize each student as unique and honor their individual learning style
- Spirituality is developed through participation in prayer, liturgy, and the sacraments.
- Students participate in service and outreach to help make them aware of the needs and opportunities for assistance in their local and global communities.
- In addition to our state certified classroom teachers, highly qualified specialists instruct students in art, music, technology, and physical education.
- To further enrich the learning experience, enrichment courses - art, choir, band, Spanish, drama, speech, and robotics - are available to middle school students.
Our Washington State certified teachers emphasize a core curriculum of language arts, literature, mathematics, social studies, science, and religion. Technology is integrated into all subject areas.
- Our academic excellence is reflected in our strong IOWA Test scores. We consistently rank higher than 95% of schools across the nation.
- Ours LARS Program (Language Arts, Arithmetic and Reading Support program) provides additional reading and mathematics support to our students.
- Small class sizes create the best learning environment for students.
- Class sizes range from 18 to 22 students which allows teachers to work with small groups. Instructional assistants provide additional classroom support in grades K-5.
St. Joseph offers an extraordinarily committed staff and parent community.
- Strong teacher-parent collaboration enriches the educational experience and community feeling.
- All families enrich our environment by volunteering within the community. Activities include: working in the classroom, coaching CYO sports, leading Scouts or the Chess Club, helping in parish ministries, and coordinating school events.
- We offer extended care before and after school and bus service between campuses.
Endorse St. Joseph School-- Issaquah And Snoqualmie. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards