St. Anthony Elementary School
- St Anthony Elementary School mission is to educate children to be joyous, loving and Christ-Centered people capable of serving others and bettering the world.
- St. Anthony School is a community of faith where we believe that each child is a unique creation of God, blessed with a special set of talents and gifts.
- Each child deserves to approach life with a sense of self-worth and respect for others while developing a sense of one's own personal relationship with God.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IssaquahGrades: PK-8 | 337 students
220 Mtn. Park Blvd. SW
Issaquah, WA 98027
- KirklandGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
7300 120th Ave Ne
Kirkland, WA 98033
- TacomaGrades: PK-8 | 381 students
1112 North G Street
Tacoma, WA 98403
- SeahurstGrades: K-8 | 488 students
Po Box 870
Seahurst, WA 98062
- Federal WayGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.