Holy Family Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School is a community whose mission is to develop students who will know their self-worth and learn to give and receive respect and love as they grow in enthusiasm for knowledge of many kinds.
- The primary goal of the program is student development. The program is geared to the needs of each child in the areas of integrating faith with life, achieving intellectual, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic growth, and preparing for leadership and citizenship in today's society.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for their children's education. The church, school and community complement this role of the parents.
- Parents, church, school and community work together to achieve goals rooted in gospel values of courage, reconciliation, justice, hope, faith, service, love and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students where a specific uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,885|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal WayGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
- AuburnGrades: PK-8 | 127 students
1312 2nd Street Se
Auburn, WA 98002
- Federal WayGrades: NS-12 | 332 students
33645 20th Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Federal WayGrades: PK-12 | 56 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
- SeattleGrades: K-9 | 149 students
4200 S Mead St
Seattle, WA 98118
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.