Holy Family Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School is a community whose mission is to develop students who will know their self-worth and learn to give and receive respect and love as they grow in enthusiasm for knowledge of many kinds.
- The primary goal of the program is student development. The program is geared to the needs of each child in the areas of integrating faith with life, achieving intellectual, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic growth, and preparing for leadership and citizenship in today's society.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for their children's education. The church, school and community complement this role of the parents.
- Parents, church, school and community work together to achieve goals rooted in gospel values of courage, reconciliation, justice, hope, faith, service, love and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students where a specific uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,885|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
1116 Harvey Rd and 922 12th NE
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-7010 1.7 PK-8
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)839-3532 5.3 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
1312 2nd Street Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-3541 1 PK-8
- Gig Harbor Grades: NS-8 | 166 students
3555 Edwards Dr
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(253)858-7632 17.2 NS-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
101 W Lee St
Seattle, WA 98119
(206)282-3538 24.2 PK-8
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.