Holy Family Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School is a community whose mission is to develop students who will know their self-worth and learn to give and receive respect and love as they grow in enthusiasm for knowledge of many kinds.
- The primary goal of the program is student development. The program is geared to the needs of each child in the areas of integrating faith with life, achieving intellectual, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic growth, and preparing for leadership and citizenship in today's society.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for their children's education. The church, school and community complement this role of the parents.
- Parents, church, school and community work together to achieve goals rooted in gospel values of courage, reconciliation, justice, hope, faith, service, love and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students where a specific uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,885|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)839-3532 5.3 PK-8
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 78.2 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.