- Holy Family Catholic School is a community whose mission is to develop students who will know their self-worth and learn to give and receive respect and love as they grow in enthusiasm for knowledge of many kinds.
- The primary goal of the program is student development. The program is geared to the needs of each child in the areas of integrating faith with life, achieving intellectual, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic growth, and preparing for leadership and citizenship in today's society.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for their children's education. The church, school and community complement this role of the parents.
- Parents, church, school and community work together to achieve goals rooted in gospel values of courage, reconciliation, justice, hope, faith, service, love and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Students where a specific uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,885|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Federal WayGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
AuburnGrades: PK-8 | 127 students
1312 2nd Street Se
Auburn, WA 98002
RentonGrades: K-8 | 487 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
Mercer IslandGrades: NS-8 | 223 students
4320 87th Avenue SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040
Bainbridge IslandGrades: PK-8 | 121 students
1310 Madison Avenue N
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.