Holy Family Catholic School
- Holy Family Catholic School is a community whose mission is to develop students who will know their self-worth and learn to give and receive respect and love as they grow in enthusiasm for knowledge of many kinds.
- The primary goal of the program is student development. The program is geared to the needs of each child in the areas of integrating faith with life, achieving intellectual, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic growth, and preparing for leadership and citizenship in today's society.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for their children's education. The church, school and community complement this role of the parents.
- Parents, church, school and community work together to achieve goals rooted in gospel values of courage, reconciliation, justice, hope, faith, service, love and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Students where a specific uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,885|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)839-3532 5.3 PK-8
- Puyallup Grades: PK-8 | 367 students
504 2nd Street Sw
Puyallup, WA 98371
(253)845-5025 8.1 PK-8
- Tacoma Grades: NS-12 | 532 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
(253)272-2216 11.2 NS-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.