Green River Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At Green River Montessori School, the child and family are treated with love and respect.
- The staff are sensitive to the unique needs of the family and work hard at providing a learning environment that reflects the values of the families served.
- Through the Montessori approach to education, children are allowed to explore and experiment in a well-equipped and well-prepared environment that connects the classroom with the home.
- The child is able to learn through play experiences that is modeled after real "work.".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki, plaid, and green sweater)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rates are posted on the web.|
- People that viewed Green River Montessori also viewed these schools: Holy Family Catholic School, Sunbeams Lutheran School, Academy Schools, Children's Institute For Learning Differences (CHILD) and Overcomer Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 1.7 PK-8
- Kent Grades: PK-2 | 86 students
23810 112th Ave Se
Kent, WA 98031
(253)854-3240 5 PK-2
- Renton Grades: K-12 | 44 students
2640 Benson Road S
Renton, WA 98055
(425)336-3260 9.5 K-12
Green River Montessori is a wonderful school. They have great teachers and has a very loving and clean facility. My child has attended for many years and will continue for many more. The office staff is busy and occasionally things fall through the cracks, but when brought to their attention it is handled immediately. Everyone is human. I don't believe that any of the staff (office or teachers) are arrogant.
- Posted by Parent - dmnor
They have solid facilities and caring teachers. However the administration is out of touch, unorganized, and lacks modern communication skills. They consistently make mistakes in finances and have an overwhelming arrogance when meeting with parents
- Posted by Parent - coach
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.