Valley Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 170 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,700
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid applications available.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- Valley Christian School offers classes for 2-year-olds through 8th grade. Extended care is available for those enrolled in preschool and pre-kindergarten classes and before and after school care is available for all grades.
Amazing school. Caring, dedicated teachers with small classes that allow individual focus on each student. Great extracurricular options for such a small school, like robotics, soccer, track, music.
This is an excellent school with great teachers who will focus on your child's individual needs. Small class sizes and with up to date technology.
This school has been great for our 2 elementary aged children. The academics are challenging and advanced. Teachers are very involved and caring. And the sports teams are fantastic! (Soccer and Track) the Christian aspect is very present, but not close minded or overwhelming for those leary about private schools. And, the onsite daycare is phenominal.
Endorse Valley Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.