Buena Vista Sda School
- Buena Vista Seventh-day Adventist School exists to lead each of its children into a close and saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Through His grace we seek to prepare them mentally, physically, and spiritually for a place in His service.
- We treasure each child who enters here as a gift of God.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact the school for tuition information|
- Buena Vista Seventh-day Adventist School exists to lead each of its children into a close and saving relationship with Jesus Christ. Throught His grace we seek to prepare them mentally, physically, and spiritually for a place in His service. We treasure each child who enters here as a gift of God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253)839-7378 9 PK-12
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)839-3532 8.5 PK-8
- Renton Grades: PK-8 | 534 students
15717 152nd Avenue SE
Renton, WA 98058
(425)226-0820 12.6 PK-8
- Renton Grades: PK-8 | 404 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
(425)255-0059 14 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?