Tel: (425) 444-7871
Ashlar Farm & Forest School currently offers a half-day program for ages 3-10.
We will be expanding soon! Stay tuned for more grades and longer hours.
Part-time options are homeschool-compatible. Curriculum is based on holistic philosophies (whole-child development).
Learning activities are hands-on, play-based and child-lead. Emphasis on outdoor learning: children spend roughly half of their time outdoors on 15 acres of farm and forest.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Neurodivergent Culture|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,580|
- Ashlar Farm & Forest School currently offers a morning program for ages 3-10.
- More grades and longer hours to come!
- Part-time options are homeschool-compatible.
- Curriculum is based on holistic philosophies (whole-child development).
- Learning activities are hands-on, play-based and child-lead.
- Emphasis on outdoor learning: children spend roughly half of their time outdoors on 15 acres of farm and forest.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Ashlar is Auburn Adventist Academy (4.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Buena Vista Sda School (3.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
3320 Academy Drive SE
Auburn, WA 98092
(253) 833-0718 3.8 PK-8
- Enumclaw Grades: PK-K | 22 students
38722 Black Diamond Rd
Enumclaw, WA 98022
(360) 825-8886 4 PK-K
- Kent Grades: NS-PK | 74 students
27050 174th Pl SE
Kent, WA 98042
(253) 630-4461 5.2 NS-PK
- Auburn Grades: NS | 131 students
13303 Se 288th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
(253) 631-3796 5.6 NS
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.