- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,750
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academy Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
(uniforms, khaki or navy pants; blue, red, white collar shirts)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking Club, Dungeons and Dragons Club, Homework Club, Pokemon Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Jam Session, Private Instrumental Lessons
- Does your child struggle academically and/or socially at school?
- Is your child bored in school Is he or she being held back, under-challenged, or needing a different approach to education?
- Does your child learn differently due to neurodiversity such as ADD/ADHD, Autism, giftedness, anxiety, sensory processing, executive functioning or other learning differences?
- Are you looking for a strong social, emotional and academic foundation for your PreK or elementary student?
- At Academy Schools we recognize that each child learns in his or her own unique way. Academy Schools is dedicated to providing a nurturing, supportive environment for children to grow academically, socially and emotionally. Academy Schools is a nationally accredited, non-sectarian school, serving grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12. Our small classes with a 1 to 10 teacher-student ratio allows for challenging, personalized curriculum where students discover the joy of learning and explore their creative potential. Centrally located, minutes from Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, Auburn, Mercer Island, Kent and Federal Way; Academy Schools offers an outstanding educational experience. Beyond the academic day, Academy Schools provides after-school child care including a wide range of specialized activities, such as Homework Club, Robotics, Cooking, Pokemon and D&D Clubs. Tutoring, SLP (Speech Language Pathology), Occupational Therapy and Social?Emotional Skills are also available through private pay services.
Endorse Academy Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards