Cascade Vista Baptist School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-11
- Enrollment: 113 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,695
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The primary purpose of CVBS is to provide an opportunity for children to learn and study in a Christ-centered academic environment. Since it is futile to teach students how to make a living without teaching them how to live, it is the objective of CVBS to teach each student the Biblical principles which give a proper Christian perspective of his world and equip each student to live a knowledgeable, responsible and creative Christian life in this world. The primary responsibility of Christian education rests with the Christian parent. We strive to establish close cooperation with parents to assist in the awesome responsibility of training their children to know, love and obey God. The Cascade Vista Baptist School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cascade Vista Baptist School cost?
Cascade Vista Baptist School's tuition is approximately $4,695 for private students.
What sports does Cascade Vista Baptist School offer?
Cascade Vista Baptist School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Cascade Vista Baptist School?
The application deadline for Cascade Vista Baptist School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cascade Vista Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards