Renton Christian School
- Renton Christian School seeks to mentor the next generation by leading students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by creating an educational environment of excellence where students can grow academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,391|
|Tuition Notes||2nd and 3rd child discounts are offered. Financial aid is also offered to qualifying families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Charity Warren|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lego Robotics Club, Lego Science Class, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Giuitar, Kid's Act Drama Club, Spanish
- Here at Renton Christian, our gifted teachers and staff desire every student to achieve their full God-given potential academically, athletically, artistically, and spiritually. These pursuits take place in the classroom, on the court/field, on stage, and in chapel.
- There are few people more influential in children's lives than their teachers and almost no one who will be with them for more hours. For example, a student who attends church regularly and spends two hours at church each Sunday will spend 104 hours per year at church. The student who attends a Christian school will spend 6 1/2 hours per day, five days a week, 39 weeks a year = over 1200 hours per year at one's Christian school! That is over 10 times as many hours at school than at church! And that does not even include extra-curricular activities. Over the course of a student's entire K-12 educational career the impact of their schools is monumental.
- It is a crucial decision for any family to decide where to spend their hard-earned money, especially during these challenging economic times. An RCS education will pay big dividends in the future as your student becomes well-prepared for high school and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Renton Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
16700 174th Avenue SE
Renton, WA 98058
(425)255-7273 1.4 PK-6
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.