Renton Christian School
- Renton Christian School seeks to mentor the next generation by leading students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by creating an educational environment of excellence where students can grow academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,391|
|Tuition Notes||2nd and 3rd child discounts are offered. Financial aid is also offered to qualifying families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Charity Warren|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lego Robotics Club, Lego Science Class, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Giuitar, Kid's Act Drama Club, Spanish
- Here at Renton Christian, our gifted teachers and staff desire every student to achieve their full God-given potential academically, athletically, artistically, and spiritually. These pursuits take place in the classroom, on the court/field, on stage, and in chapel.
- There are few people more influential in children's lives than their teachers and almost no one who will be with them for more hours. For example, a student who attends church regularly and spends two hours at church each Sunday will spend 104 hours per year at church. The student who attends a Christian school will spend 6 1/2 hours per day, five days a week, 39 weeks a year = over 1200 hours per year at one's Christian school! That is over 10 times as many hours at school than at church! And that does not even include extra-curricular activities. Over the course of a student's entire K-12 educational career the impact of their schools is monumental.
- It is a crucial decision for any family to decide where to spend their hard-earned money, especially during these challenging economic times. An RCS education will pay big dividends in the future as your student becomes well-prepared for high school and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Renton Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
16700 174th Avenue SE
Renton, WA 98058
(425)255-7273 1.4 PK-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.