Renton Christian School
- Renton Christian School seeks to mentor the next generation by leading students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. This is accomplished by creating an educational environment of excellence where students can grow academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||534 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,391|
|Tuition Notes||2nd and 3rd child discounts are offered. Financial aid is also offered to qualifying families.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Charity Warren|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Lego Robotics Club, Lego Science Class, Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Giuitar, Kid's Act Drama Club, Spanish
- Here at Renton Christian, our gifted teachers and staff desire every student to achieve their full God-given potential academically, athletically, artistically, and spiritually. These pursuits take place in the classroom, on the court/field, on stage, and in chapel.
- There are few people more influential in children's lives than their teachers and almost no one who will be with them for more hours. For example, a student who attends church regularly and spends two hours at church each Sunday will spend 104 hours per year at church. The student who attends a Christian school will spend 6 1/2 hours per day, five days a week, 39 weeks a year = over 1200 hours per year at one's Christian school! That is over 10 times as many hours at school than at church! And that does not even include extra-curricular activities. Over the course of a student's entire K-12 educational career the impact of their schools is monumental.
- It is a crucial decision for any family to decide where to spend their hard-earned money, especially during these challenging economic times. An RCS education will pay big dividends in the future as your student becomes well-prepared for high school and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AuburnGrades: K-7 | 219 students
20 49th St Ne
Auburn, WA 98002
- SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 71 students
14601 Interurban Ave S
Seattle, WA 98168
- RentonGrades: PK-6 | 120 students
850 Union Avenue Ne
Renton, WA 98059
- SeattleGrades: PK-5 | 223 students
3611 E Denny Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 794 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.