Our staff has many years of experience and a great enthusiasm for teaching.
We are passionate and strive to make a difference in each child's life; in their education, as well as their well-being.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome toPantherLake KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Early Childhood Education is an important factor in the lives of children. Webelieve in emphasis in the growth of the whole child and assisting in your child's growth in social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We look forward to building a relationship with you and your child. Please come by for a tour so we can show you howour center is designed for learning.
- To ensure safety at our center we have a keypad at the front door. Each enrolled family will be given the code for picking your child up or dropping your child off. Our playground, located behind the building, is entirely secured though a locked fence. To ensure disaster preparedness, each classroom has evacuation plans posted along with fire and disaster drills performed monthly in each classroom. Additionally, you can rest assured in leaving your child in our care because all of our staff members have CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS (full time only) NACCRA Sibling Discount: 10% off of each child's weekly tuition (2 or more children)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Panther Lake KinderCare?
The application deadline for Panther Lake KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Panther Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.