Welcome to Kent KinderCare! Our teachers are a nurturing group of individuals who look forward to the opportunity to teach and play with your child.
All of the teachers at Kent KinderCare are dedicated to a rich learning environment that incorporates fun while learning.
One of our teachers has been with KinderCare for nearly 30 years!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello! My name is Tammy Johnson and I am the Center Director here at Kent KinderCare. I am so happy to have this opportunity to meet you and your family! Early childhood education is such an important factor in the lives of children, and my staff and I are thrilled to be a part of it! We are looking forward to building a relationship that benefits both parents and children.
- Here at Kent KinderCare, all staff is CPR and First Aid certified. All staff members have their current food handlers permits. There is a secure keypad entrance to the building as well as the center has a fully fenced outdoor play area. The center has it's own Health and Safety Coordinator on staff. The menu for the children follows the federal food program guides.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Mandarin, Spanish
- DSHS-Full time only-3 month waiting period to qualify for , food program, Naccra, Foster Care
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Kent KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.