Our Easthill KinderCare has many talented, well-educated teachers and staff members who will provide your child with a well-rounded education you come to expect when placing your child in a quality program.
Our teachers exhibit the must have skills as well as the desired passion to provide children with action packed days full of learning opportunities.
Every day here in our school teachers and children are creating those one of a kind meaningful moments.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We at Easthill KinderCare are the first step in your child's educational ladder, preparing your child for a lifetime of learning and socialization skills that will carry him or her throughout their later years. Whether it's providing loving care for Infants or participating in activities in our Preschool programs, we love what we get to do each day and that is to watch so many little ones learn and grow!
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- DSHS and Naccrra (Full time only) Sibling disount 10% off of each child's weekly tuition (2 or more children)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for East Hill KinderCare?
The application deadline for East Hill KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse East Hill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.