Auburn Adventist Academy
- Our Vision A place to reason together, grow in Christ together and become thinkers and not mere reflectors of others thoughts.
- Nestled on 260 acres in South King County, this nearly 100-year old co-ed Christian academy has a vibrant heritage of excellence in academics built on high Christian values.
- Auburn Adventist Academy is faith inclusive and culturally diverse.
- Our faculty and staff encourage each child to reach his or her fullest potential with a strong emphasis on college readiness.We value the opportunities available for our students.
- In addition to our strong core classes, Auburn Adventist Academy offers auto mechanics, woodworking, video production, scuba, horsemanship and many other electives.Auburn Adventist Academy is accredited with the Association of Seventh-day Adventist Secondary Schools and Colleges, the National Council for Private School Accreditation, the Northwest Accreditation Commission and is approved by the Washington State Superintendent of Instruction.Auburn Adventist Academy strives for academic excellence.
- With over 90% of our graduates continuing on to colleges or universities, we have a proven system to teach and inspire students to achieve their educational goals and aspirations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Spanish|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,815|
|Tuition Notes||We have a variety of scholarships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jay Coon|
|Admissions Associate||Gina Hubin|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Snowboarding, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Snowboarding,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Associated Student Body, Class Officers, History Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Sylvan Chorale
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Think learning starts and ends in classes Think again! At Auburn, we believe you'll achieve your greatest success in life by being a well-rounded person. Would you like to learn to fly a plane take aviation ground school classes. Want to perfect your extreme sports skills Take scuba diving, snowboarding, or skiing classes. Or go on rock climbing and mountain biking trips. Become a lifeguard. Take digital video editing. Learn to cook foods from other countries. Take a hike on Mt. Rainier. Run at our track meet. Grow closer to God. Does music interest you Take private music lessons. Learn to play harp, piano, guitar, or any musical instrument that interests you. Or travel to Europe and breathe in history and culture. Go on a mission trip to help people in need. Take a History trip to see all the old Civil War sites. Auburn students are active. Classes. Worships. Sports events. Community outreach. School spirit weeks. Banquets. Beyond dormitory and campus activities, the Pacific Northwest is full of things to do. There's hiking on Mt. Rainier, skiing on Snoqualmie Pass, scuba diving in Puget Sound, shopping at Pike Place Market, attending the Seattle Symphony, and trips to the beach. There are many ways to learn. At Auburn, we help you explore more of them!
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Auburn Adventist Academy also viewed these schools: The Clearwater School, Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus, Eastside Preparatory School, Bishop Blanchet High School and John F. Kennedy Catholic High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bothell Grades: PK-12 | 388 students
19102 N Creek Pkwy
Bothell, WA 98011
(425)482-3184 33.6 PK-12
- Kirkland Grades: 5-12 | 457 students
10613 NE 38th Place
Kirkland, WA 98033
(425)822-5668 25.2 5-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 29.4 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 15.8 9-12
This Christian high school has a long history of providing a quality Christian education with a college preparatory emphasis. Multiple generations have attended and Auburn Academy continues to hold it's standards high with a commitment to God, students and their families. Being a boarding and a day school, there is great diversity as there have always been students from around the world attend and continue currently. I like that my students are exposed to an important global perspective while living their faith in everyday student life.
- Posted by Parent - Involved parent
The academy has been such a blessing to me! I currently go here and I love the family oriented staff that teach me life lessons and how to be successful spirtually and academically... They have helped me above and beyond and I will never forget my experience!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Bethel
I loved my time at Auburn Adventist Academy! I learned lots of skills that prepared me for college, and my future in the work force! I loved that Auburn has a variety of programs to reach any type of student and excel their God given talents!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - laure