- The teachers at Auburn KinderCare are like family. The average tenure of our teachers is five years or more.
- Most of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential or a Bachelor's of Arts Degree.
- We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your children while you are away at work or school.
- Our teachers ensure daily communication about your child's day and email you each week to ensure that families are aware of any changes, events or activities happening in your child's class.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do at Auburn KinderCare and look forward to having your child at our school!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Auburn KinderCare! We are excited that you have chosen
to look into what our school has to offer your family. Our school
is designed to engage your child on all levels-physical,
intellectual, language, emotional and social. We are confident that
once you visit and meet our warm and nurturing staff that you will
decide this is the school for your child.
We take the time to get to know each child individually while building strong and lasting relationships with our families. We would love to schedule a time to meet you and your family so that we can start building that relationship! Come join the KinderCare family!
- Here at Auburn KinderCare it is our number one priority to make
sure that children are in a safe, clean and healthy environment. To
help ensure this we have daily signing in and signing out
procedures and strict parent or guardian identification release
Our facility is secured wit a key-pad entry as well as a fully fenced play year and parking lot for the safety of the children and their families.
All of our staff is CPR and First Aid Certified in case of emergency situations. Our Health and Safety Coordinator does routine checks of the items in our facility to ensure that they are in good repair and also conducts monthly disaster drills and training for the staff so the building is prepared for any emergencies.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: 4-8 | 65 students
2311 N 22nd St
Omaha, NE 68110
(402)346-4464 0.7 4-8
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.