- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 196 students
- Yearly Tuition: $34,800
- Acceptance rate: 82%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Associated Student Body, Junior State of America, National Honor Society (NHS)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Drama Program, Fashion Design, Film Studies, Graphic Arts, Photography Class
- Chrysalis is a personalized learning environment that allows for academic flexibility, time to pursue passions and interests, and promotes wellness and health.
- Academic Flexibility: Chrysalis teachers design a personalized curriculum, customized to each student's unique learning needs. We know that no two learners learn in same way, at the same time or at the same pace. We adjust the pace, style of instruction and course difficulty based on student goals. We can adjust the amount of work that needs to be done and adjust the difficulty of coursework in any subject. A key feature of our program is to teach students how to be responsible independent learners, the way they will learn for the rest of their life.
- Time to Pursue Passion and Interests: Chrysalis has a personalized scheduling plan for each student. This allows time for students to discover their talents and interests. Teachers develop each student's curriculum increasing student engagement in the learning process by using their interests. Flex time for students is available so they can pursue their interests that involve travel and practice outside of school. Students can travel and compete without compromising academics.
- Wellness and Health: Students are both happier and healthier in a safe, low stress environment. A collaborative relationship with teachers and other students offers an environment that creates the greatest opportunity for every student to reach his/her potential. Small class sizes, one -on- one instruction, reduced peer pressure, a high adult/child ratio and custom schedules allow students to learn at their best.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chrysalis School cost?
Chrysalis School's tuition is approximately $34,800 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Chrysalis School?
The acceptance rate of Chrysalis School is 82%, which is lower than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Chrysalis School?
The application deadline for Chrysalis School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Chrysalis School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards