The Overlake School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: 5-12
- Enrollment: 527 students
- Yearly Tuition: $38,241
- Acceptance rate: 23%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13
- Source: Verified school update
The Overlake School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
No dress code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
- A college prepartory, co-educational, independent school offering rigorous academic and co-curricular activities to students in grades 5 through 12th. Also offer a variety of Global Service Projects in Cambodia and Uruguay, Outdoor Education Program, Project Week, Senior Projects, and Community Service. Summer academic and sports camps available. Need-based financial aid, Malone Scholarships and Rainier Scholarships. A beautiful campus located on 75 rural acres.
- Student and Parent Interview
- Teacher Recommendation
- Previous Educational Record
- ISEE or SSAT
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Overlake School cost?
The Overlake School's tuition is approximately $38,241 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Overlake School?
The acceptance rate of The Overlake School is 23%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. The Overlake School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Washington with low acceptance rates.
Does The Overlake School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Overlake School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does The Overlake School offer?
The Overlake School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball. The Overlake School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Washington for most sports offered.
What is The Overlake School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Overlake School?
The application deadline for The Overlake School is Jan. 13.
Endorse The Overlake School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards