- The purpose of Spectrum Academy is to help children develop fully by: encouraging whole - brain development, enhancing self-esteem and emotional maturity, improving intellectual, academic and creative abilities, creating sound mind-body neural connections, developing greater awareness of oneself and of others, instilling compassion and socialization skills, and facilitating the development of Multiple Intelligences.
- Our intention at Spectrum Academy is to equip our students with the attitudes, skills and confidence to do well in school and in life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Uzma Butte|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Music-and-Movement, Nature Studies, Yoga Art, Nature Studies, Yoga, Music-and-Movement,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BellevueGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
2701 Bellevue-Redmond Rd
Bellevue, WA 98008
- BellevueGrades: PK-12 | 1030 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004
- BellevueGrades: PK-1 | 130 students
14434 Ne 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.