Bellevue Montessori School
- Bellevue Montessori School is providing excellence in education since 1966.
- We believe a school must be a delight to the whole child.
- We envision an atmosphere where teachers and parents are committed to achieve an empowering and fruitful education for the child.
- We provide an age-appropriate curriculum that challenges the child with building blocks of experience each day.
- Our active-living curriculum creates internal, instinctive and permanent understanding for the child.
- The value of a fine education will be a positive influence on the child's attitude towards further learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||School year tuition is paid in 10 equal payments.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chess, Mandarin, Socce|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BellevueGrades: NS-8 | 296 students
2701 Bellevue-Redmond Rd
Bellevue, WA 98008
- BellevueGrades: PK-9 | 643 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
- BellevueGrades: K-5 | 251 students
13633 SE 26th St
Bellevue, WA 98005
- RedmondGrades: K-4 | 71 students
4239 162nd Ave Ne
Redmond, WA 98052
- BellevueGrades: K-8 | 330 students
6128 168th Place SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.