Shoreline Christian School
With over 65 years experience educating students from preschool to 12th grade, at Shoreline Christian School, we recognize that each child is a unique person created by God in His image.
Small class sizes and differentiated instruction allow us to work with each student where they are and meet their educational needs while helping them explore their God given gifts, talents, and abilities. We believe that what we teach should not only help you grow in what you know -- it should also help you grow in who you are.
We offer college prep academic programs along with art, music, drama, and athletics.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 199 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,000
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
AP Calculus, AP Composition
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is from 4,000 to 15,500 based on grade level entered.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Jazz Band
Choir, Jazz Band
- The purpose of Shoreline Christian School is to provide an excellent education that will enable children to live in grateful service to Christ in all areas of life. The school performs this task in partnership with the Christian home and church. The Bible, the only inspired Word of God, is the basis for such an education.
- In its activities, Shoreline Christian School nurtures students in understanding all of God's creation. The School helps students to recognize the distortion and brokenness caused by sin. It also challenges students to make a personal commitment to Christ and teaches them how to live out the healing and transforming power of Christ's redemption.
- The school's community cares for each student as an image bearer of God. The school also sees each student as an important and unique member of the body of Christ. The total task and purpose of the school requires a professional and spiritually sensitive staff, which can discern the ways of God in our changing world.
I love that my teachers truly know my children. They know each child's strengths and are able to draw those out. They also focus on developing my daughter's need for confidence among peers. My son's teacher was quick to acknowledge his need for extension activities in math and spelling, which was a nice change to his previous school. The teachers are supported and trained to come alongside each student and their family. I have been so impressed by my children's academic and social-emotional growth.I love the small class sizes (under 20) and the opportunities that my kids have. Art, P.E. 2x/week, Music 2x/week, Library, tech classes, and extracurricular offerings too. It is also comforting that it is a k-12 school and we have many years ahead of us to enjoy all that the SCS community has going for it.
Endorse Shoreline Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.