Chelsea House Montessori Preschool/kdgn
Tel: (206) 363-5212
- Chelsea House Montessori Preschool/kdgn serves 21 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS), the Other Montessori association(s) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Chelsea House Montessori Preschool/kdgn is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jaisri Gangadharan|
|Admissions Associate||Jaisri Gangadharan|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Spanish Language Program
Arts and Music Programs:
- Chelsea House Montessori is a small school with a teacher-student ratio of 1:6. We leave the children with a curious mind and a love of learning. 90% of the children are able to read and do math (addition and subtraction) before they start kindergarten. We also teach Spanish and Music.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-K | 13 students
216 W Boston Street
Seattle, WA 98119
(206) 286-0771 6.9 PK-K
- Seattle Grades: NS-5 | 246 students
2227 10th Avenue E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206) 442-6855 6.4 NS-5
- Seattle Grades: PK-K | 12 students
13305 1st Avenue Ne
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 363-7122 1.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.