Here at Northgate our teachers are dedicated to the success of each child they teach.
Our teachers are passionate about education and feel as though each child is not only their student but they are teachers as well, teaching them each day about the beauty of education.
Our average tenure of teachers here is 5 years and more than half the staff hold a degree in early childhood education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Northgate KinderCare where everyone is welcome to become part of our family. We are very excited to meet you and your family. Here at Northgate we focus on maintaining a family centered environment where our staff works hand-in-hand with each family to develop the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs of each child through active daily communication and an open door policy. We are dedicated to the overall success and happiness of each family we serve and are excited to meet you!
- At Northgate your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Like all KinderCare Learning Centers, Northgate keeps all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security and our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members and staff will have the code to enter. We have a doorbell located outside of our front door for all visitors who will be greeted by one of our center staff members. Northgate also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Jenny is responsible for conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's grab-and-go bags for first aid and CPR/First Aid certificates are up to date.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 YEAR-OLDS
- No subsidies accepted at this time.
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Private Kindergarten Programs (5–6 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northgate KinderCare?
The application deadline for Northgate KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northgate KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.