- Here at Northgate our teachers are dedicated to the success of each child they teach.
- Our teachers are passionate about education and feel as though each child is not only their student but they are teachers as well, teaching them each day about the beauty of education.
- Our average tenure of teachers here is 5 years and more than half the staff hold a degree in early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Northgate KinderCare where everyone is welcome to become part of our family. We are very excited to meet you and your family. Here at Northgate we focus on maintaining a family centered environment where our staff works hand-in-hand with each family to develop the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs of each child through active daily communication and an open door policy. We are dedicated to the overall success and happiness of each family we serve and are excited to meet you!
- At Northgate your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Like all KinderCare Learning Centers, Northgate keeps all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security and our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members and staff will have the code to enter. We have a doorbell located outside of our front door for all visitors who will be greeted by one of our center staff members. Northgate also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Jenny is responsible for conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's grab-and-go bags for first aid and CPR/First Aid certificates are up to date.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- No subsidies accepted at this time.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 11-12 | 6 students
540 NE Northgate Way, Suite D
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)557-4646 0.2 11-12
- Seattle Grades: K-2 | 32 students
12351 8th Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98125 0.5 K-2
- Seattle Grades: K-5 | 65 students
12351 8th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)522-5212 0.5 K-5
- Seattle Grades: 6-12
9750 3rd Avenue NE, Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)284-2300 0.8 6-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.