- Here at Northgate our teachers are dedicated to the success of each child they teach.
- Our teachers are passionate about education and feel as though each child is not only their student but they are teachers as well, teaching them each day about the beauty of education.
- Our average tenure of teachers here is 5 years and more than half the staff hold a degree in early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Northgate KinderCare where everyone is welcome to become part of our family. We are very excited to meet you and your family. Here at Northgate we focus on maintaining a family centered environment where our staff works hand-in-hand with each family to develop the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs of each child through active daily communication and an open door policy. We are dedicated to the overall success and happiness of each family we serve and are excited to meet you!
- At Northgate your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Like all KinderCare Learning Centers, Northgate keeps all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security and our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members and staff will have the code to enter. We have a doorbell located outside of our front door for all visitors who will be greeted by one of our center staff members. Northgate also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Jenny is responsible for conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's grab-and-go bags for first aid and CPR/First Aid certificates are up to date.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- No subsidies accepted at this time.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 11-12 | 4 students
540 NE Northgate Way, Suite D
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)557-4646 0.2 11-12
- Seattle Grades: K-2 | 32 students
12351 8th Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98125 0.5 K-2
- Seattle Grades: K-5 | 65 students
12351 8th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)522-5212 0.5 K-5
- Seattle Grades: 6-12
9750 3rd Avenue NE, Suite 102
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)284-2300 0.8 6-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.