5.00 (3 reviews)
We offer full-time, part-time and private school programs, summer school, and tutoring in math, reading, writing and study skills.
- Spring Academy is a 1-to-1, private, alternative school for grades 6-12. We offer a variety of program options with open enrollment throughout the school year: Full-time: semester, full year, or diploma track
- Dual enrollment: students can enroll for 1:1 courses with us and other classes at their traditional school
- Part-time: individual or multiple courses for credit We also offer one-to-one summer school courses and programs: Full-time and part-time programs
- Credit recovery or credit replacement courses Tutoring: all subjects including math, reading, and writing
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,080|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition starts at $530 per month for one course. Part-time and dual enrollment programs can include a single or multiple courses. Full-Time programs typically include 4-5 courses.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ryan Malone|
- We exist to enable success for students who want a customized educational experience, a flexible schedule or are challenged with learning disabilities, ADHD or autism/Asperger`s.
- We personalize everything from the student`s schedule, courses, and curriculum to the lesson pacing, teaching methods, and instructional style.
- Spring Academy works because our one-to-one approach allows us to connect and transform the student`s relationship and attitude towards learning.
- People that viewed Spring Academy also viewed these schools: Lakeside School, Morningside Academy, Academy Schools, Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus and Seattle Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 858 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
- SeattleGrades: 1-9 | 90 students
901 Lenora Street
Seattle, WA 98121
- SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 71 students
14601 Interurban Ave S
Seattle, WA 98168
- BothellGrades: NS-12 | 335 students
19102 N Creek Pkwy
Bothell, WA 98011
- SeattleGrades: 6-12 | 730 students
1201 E Union Street
Seattle, WA 98122
Spring Academy has a been a savior. We have tried many other private schools and tutoring centers and Spring is the only one that has worked and really seems to care. Our daughter never complained about going for a tutoring session here. She made progress and walked away with renewed self confidence. Paul, the principal, greets and talks to the students as they come in. He is engaged with each student, even though he is not the one tutoring them. This makes for a welcoming environment compared to sitting in a stark waiting room and being called back for your tutoring appointment at other places. I would highly recommend Spring Academy!
- Posted by Parent - EWA
Our child had a few traumatic life experiences during her HS Soph and Jr year. Due to these events, fell behind in math and nothing and no one was helping. Our child is very capable and smart however, was losing all self-confidence. Spring Academy was suggested by her Counselor at school (the one person that seemed to care if our child was successful or not). The people at Spring Academy are beyond capable at what they teach. They also care about the success of the student. Work at their own pace, TEACH so that they understand and build confidence in the students capabilities. I highly recommend Spring Academy. Many thanks to the entire staff!
- Posted by Parent - shblh
A great alternative to traditional school. Our child has thrived here after a dismal middle school experience in public school. Because of the one on one method of learning she can move ahead quickly in subjects that are less challenging and get extra support in areas that are more challenging. The teachers and principal are kind, supportive and capable. Our child has recaptured her love of learning.
- Posted by Parent - Kittd
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.