St Catherine School
Tel: (206) 525-0581
- Saint Catherine School in North Seattle is a preschool through eighth grade Catholic parish school.
- Our mission as a Catholic school is to prepare and graduate students who show competence, conscience, and compassion as children of God by using their minds well, acting justly and serving the needs of others.
- The formation of our students is best accomplished in a community of faith in which parents are the primary educators of their children, and teachers and parish ministers work together to support and encourage student learning.
- We are committed to providing a nurturing, student-centered learning environment in which students develop and utilize critical thinking and core academic skills in a challenging, experiential curriculum.
- We value the development of the whole person by providing opportunities for intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual growth and by fostering an appreciation for a life full of learning.
- We encourage all our students to achieve their full potential as active learners and contributing members of their community.
- We are committed to the moral development of our students and the formation of their consciences by teaching the values and traditions of our faith.
- We seek to instill in students an awareness of social and global issues, a sense of responsibility for all of creation, an appreciation of all cultures and faiths, and a commitment to justice.
- We are committed to forming students as followers of Jesus through liturgical participation, classroom instruction, and service opportunities.
- We will guide students to see the needs of others, to respect the dignity of each person, to be inclusive of all, and to value diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,870|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
3520 Ne 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 525-9980 1.4 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 505 students
6220 32nd Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 524-7452 1.7 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 855 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 527-7711 0.8 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 246-0500 14.7 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.