Our Lady Of The Lake School
- Our Lady Of The Lake School's mission is to carry out the teaching ministry of Our Lady of the Lake Parish by providing an excellent K-8 school program that provides a strong academic foundation and encourages OLL graduates to live out the values of the Catholic faith.
- Our Lady of the Lake Parish School believes it is a nurturing Catholic community of religious leaders, staff, parents, students and parishioners.
- Together, this community aims to build on the talents and needs of each child; infuse academic learning with religious faith; and develop confident, competent and caring adolescents, capable of fulfilling their potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
8524 8th Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)525-0581 1.4 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: K-8 | 519 students
6220 32nd Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)524-7452 1.3 K-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 2.2 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 15 9-12
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.