Our Lady Of The Lake School
- Our Lady Of The Lake School's mission is to carry out the teaching ministry of Our Lady of the Lake Parish by providing an excellent K-8 school program that provides a strong academic foundation and encourages OLL graduates to live out the values of the Catholic faith.
- Our Lady of the Lake Parish School believes it is a nurturing Catholic community of religious leaders, staff, parents, students and parishioners.
- Together, this community aims to build on the talents and needs of each child; infuse academic learning with religious faith; and develop confident, competent and caring adolescents, capable of fulfilling their potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 250 students
8524 8th Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)525-0581 1.4 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: K-8 | 519 students
6220 32nd Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98115
(206)524-7452 1.3 K-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 2.2 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 15 9-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.