Assumption-st Bridget School
- The mission of Assumption St. Bridget School is to provide accessible Catholic education to the children of St. Bridget and Assumption Parishes as well as to others who desire for their children what the school offers.
- As a Catholic school we are committed to a faith community that is an integral part of the parishes, to service to the wider community, and to high academic standards while addressing the various ways in which children learn.
- Our particular responsibility in sharing the mission of the church to communicate the Good News of Jesus is embodied in the education of children.
- Our aim is to participate with parents in forming people who will effectively carry gospel values and commitment to excellence into the world as adults.
- Our opportunity as professional educators is to transform education through seeing ourselves as a community of learners.
- With the vision, the education, and with hard work together we can make a difference in the lives of these children as well as in our profession.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.