St Anne School
- St Anne School is a major ministry of St. Anne Parish and is one of 13 Catholic Elementary and Middle Schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle's North Seattle deanery.
- Through its teachings and examples in the broader community, the school has a rich tradition of passing the Catholic faith on to multiple generations of students and Parish families. In 2007, the school received its second 6 year accreditation from The Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and The Western Catholic Education Association.
- The school is supported by tuition, parish subsidy and fundraising income.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 4.1 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 10.7 9-12
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)283-7031 2.3 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
3401 Sw Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)935-0651 6.5 PK-8
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.