St Anne School
- St Anne School is a major ministry of St. Anne Parish and is one of 13 Catholic Elementary and Middle Schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle's North Seattle deanery.
- Through its teachings and examples in the broader community, the school has a rich tradition of passing the Catholic faith on to multiple generations of students and Parish families. In 2007, the school received its second 6 year accreditation from The Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and The Western Catholic Education Association.
- The school is supported by tuition, parish subsidy and fundraising income.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 4.1 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 10.7 9-12
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)283-7031 2.3 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
3401 Sw Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)935-0651 6.5 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.