St Anne School
- St Anne School is a major ministry of St. Anne Parish and is one of 13 Catholic Elementary and Middle Schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle's North Seattle deanery.
- Through its teachings and examples in the broader community, the school has a rich tradition of passing the Catholic faith on to multiple generations of students and Parish families. In 2007, the school received its second 6 year accreditation from The Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and The Western Catholic Education Association.
- The school is supported by tuition, parish subsidy and fundraising income.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 4.1 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 10.7 9-12
- Seattle Grades: NS-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)283-7031 2.3 NS-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
3401 Sw Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)935-0651 6.5 PK-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.