St Anne School
- St Anne School is a major ministry of St. Anne Parish and is one of 13 Catholic Elementary and Middle Schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle's North Seattle deanery.
- Through its teachings and examples in the broader community, the school has a rich tradition of passing the Catholic faith on to multiple generations of students and Parish families. In 2007, the school received its second 6 year accreditation from The Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and The Western Catholic Education Association.
- The school is supported by tuition, parish subsidy and fundraising income.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 4.1 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 10.7 9-12
- Seattle Grades: NS-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
(206)283-7031 2.3 NS-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
3401 Sw Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)935-0651 6.5 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.