Apex Learning Virtual School
5.00 (1 review)
- Apex Learning High School is a fully accredited, diploma granting, online private high school.
- Parents enroll students in either full-time school or individual courses.
- Students progress through online courses at their own pace with the support of a highly experienced Apex Learning High School teacher. For more information visit: www.ApexLearningHighSchool.com.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Govt & Politics, AP U.S. History,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Amy Wasell|
- Enroll full time in Apex Learning® High School and become part of an exciting new kind of private school. We offer the academic excellence of the finest private school combined with all the learning advantages of our enhanced online education. Interact one-to-one with teachers dedicated to each student’s success. Collaborate with other engaged students. Benefit from a school spirit that flows from the love of scholarship and the community it creates.For more information, check out our frequently asked questions.The Apex Learning HS online school maximizes every student’s learning potential.Enroll full time in Apex Learning® High School and become part of an exciting new kind of private school. We offer the academic excellence of the finest private school combined with all the learning advantages of our enhanced online education. Interact one-to-one with teachers dedicated to each student’s success. Collaborate with other engaged students. Benefit from a school spirit that flows from the love of scholarship and the community it creates.For more information, check out our frequently asked questions, http://www.apexlearninghs.com/about-us/FAQ.The Apex Learning Virtual School maximizes every student’s learning potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: 1-12 | 78 students
13401 Bel Red Road
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)885-6296 8.1 1-12
- Federal Way Grades: PK-12 | 56 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253)839-7378 19.7 PK-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 463 students
802 Terry Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
(206)622-6596 0.5 9-12
My daughter broke her leg at the start of summer and so we encouraged her to take an algebra II class to get ahead on her sophomore year at school. the process was smooth, teachers were responsive and the content was engaging. so that she was able to finish the entire course of both semesters during the summer break and enrolled in pre calc for her sophomore year. i couldn't speak more highly of the entire process and apex provided my daughter with so much flexibility for the rest of her school career. lastly, she is doing very well in pre calc. :)
- Posted by Parent - wade pfeiffer
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.