- When hiring staff, I look for education in the field of Early Education or a related field, as well as experience.
- Teachers who do not meet the education requirements are asked to get their Child Development Associate Certification.
- Our company will pay for teachers to obtain this certification.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Downtown Seattle KinderCare is proud to be accredited! We work hard to provide the best curriculum and experience for your children. Our teachers love to watch kids learn something new everyday. The social interactions, academic progress, and physical changes that we see daily are an important part of every child's growth. Our teachers work hard to facilitate all these things that are necessary for children to succeed in school and life. We are excited to have you come be a part of our family!
- The health and safety of our children is paramount. Our health and safety coordinator takes her job very seriously and is constantly helping promote a safe and healthy learning environment. All our teachers have their First Aid and CPR certifications. Entrance to our school is protected by a keypad, as well as entrance from the lobby into the building.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- None, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: K-5 | 105 students
914 Virginia Street
Seattle, WA 98101
(206)621-9211 0.1 K-5
- Seattle Grades: 1-9 | 90 students
901 Lenora Street
Seattle, WA 98121
(206)709-9500 0.2 1-9
- Seattle Grades: K-12 | 89 students
5031 University Way Ne
Seattle, WA 98105
(206)427-0115 0.6 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.