The Valley School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 114 students
- Yearly Tuition: $28,585
- Acceptance rate: 55%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Cross Country, Mandarin, Yoga
- The Valley School, a non-profit educational institution, was founded in 1985 by Patricia Overy and is fully accredited by the State of Washington. Within 10 years the school expanded from a one-room preschool of 18 children to a complete elementary school of over 100 children. The campus, located in the Madison Valley neighborhood of Seattle, occupies eight city lots with a large 20,000 sq. ft. playground connecting them. Care has always been taken to preserve and enhance the outdoor play spaces for children. Enrollment is currently approximately 117 children from pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, a size that supports the child-centered learning environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Valley School cost?
The Valley School's tuition is approximately $28,585 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Valley School?
The acceptance rate of The Valley School is 55%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. The Valley School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Washington with low acceptance rates.
What is The Valley School's ranking?
The Valley School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for The Valley School?
The application deadline for The Valley School is Jan. 13 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 13 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
View the The Valley School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse The Valley School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards