- Epiphany School is an urban school that shares a lovely campus with the Epiphany Church in a residential setting.
- The School is housed in six separate buildings that include, in addition to the classrooms, a library, a music room, a gymnasium, an art studio, a learning skills center and a large assembly space.
- Starting with Pre-Kindergarten, Epiphany students learn to navigate the various campus buildings.
- In addition, Epiphany has three large outdoor play spaces, each with age-appropriate play equipment.
- There are three recesses when all of our students enjoy playing with a variety of age groups.
- The campus allows students to have an ever-increasing sense of responsibility and freedom though never too far from the watchful eyes of an adult.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-5 | 246 students
2227 10th Avenue E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206)442-6855 2.2 PK-5
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.