Sunstone Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 123 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 25 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Children at Sunstone Montessori use scientifically designed materials to build their understanding of mathematics, language, the sciences, history, art, music, and the world around them, while they interact in mixed-age classrooms to develop their social skills, confidence, independence, responsibility, and love for learning.
- At Sunstone Montessori we provide rich interactive environments, scientifically designed to meet the developmental needs of children ages 16 months through 6th grade.
- Sunstone nurtures the child`s natural curiosity and empowers them to make their own discoveries which leads to a lifelong love of learning. We cultivate the higher-cognitive brain functions critical for advanced problem solving, which leads to intelligent, creative thinkers who can think outside the box. We actively develop and refine the social skills necessary for confident, compassionate, and responsible human beings.
- The very best way to learn more about Sunstone and Montessori education is to see it in action. We invite you to visit our campus, take a tour, observe classrooms, meet staff, and learn about what we do. Please visit our website to learn more and schedule your visit, http://sunstonemontessori.org/.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sunstone Montessori School cost?
Sunstone Montessori School's tuition is approximately $11,000 for private students and $300 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Sunstone Montessori School?
The acceptance rate of Sunstone Montessori School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
When is the application deadline for Sunstone Montessori School?
The application deadline for Sunstone Montessori School is Feb. 25 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 25 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Sunstone Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards