Yourth Progress Learning Center
Youth Progress Association is a non-profit, independent living organization that has been providing Oregon's youth with the skills necessary to become successful community members since 1964.
Our clients range in age from 13 to 24, have diverse backgrounds, and come from all over the State.
The majority of our clients have either been involved in the juvenile justice system or have no appropriate home resource with whom to live.
Youth Progress clients are often labeled as "difficult to treat" and have typically been rejected from other placements due to behaviors or background.
Youth Progress specializes in working with these youth by providing them with individualized opportunities to succeed.
Youth Progress Association provides opportunities to approximately 80 Oregon youth each year.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 22 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Youth Progress we believe that educational success is a key component to becoming a productive community member. To help ensure education opportunities, we have an on-site Learning Center that is accessible for all YP clients. Fully accredited by the State of Oregon, our Learning Center is an alternative school that supports clients in obtaining their education and academic goals. We offer a variety of opportunities and services in order to meet the educational needs of each client.
Endorse Yourth Progress Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards