Yourth Progress Learning Center
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 22 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Youth Progress we believe that educational success is a key component to becoming a productive community member. To help ensure education opportunities, we have an on-site Learning Center that is accessible for all YP clients. Fully accredited by the State of Oregon, our Learning Center is an alternative school that supports clients in obtaining their education and academic goals. We offer a variety of opportunities and services in order to meet the educational needs of each client.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Yourth Progress Learning Center?
The application deadline for Yourth Progress Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Yourth Progress Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards