- Grades: 9-12
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Innovation, Design, Entrepreneurship or IDE Program: This is a small virtual pilot of Lark`s program model that focuses on the development of 21st-century skills through project-based learning and mentorship. With a maximum of 15 students per cohort, students will meet live online several days a week, collaborate, and connect. Students will be required to identify a problem, research and develop a solution, and tangibly execute that solution with the guidance of their mentor and feedback from experts. Our goal is to provide empowerment, problem-solving, and socio-emotional wellness to build resilient young adults capable of navigating these uncertain times. The currently planned start date is September 21, 2020.
- Lark Labs: Each month Lark Labs will gather teachers, experts, artists, engineers, and other professionals who will host short courses and workshops aimed at cultivating interests and inspiring minds. This program aims to stimulate learners into exploring and engaging in new hobbies, skills, and building online connections with peers through shared virtual space. Any teen can sign up for these (regardless of where they are enrolled) as courses are priced individually. Courses will range from the fun and fanciful to practical adulthood oriented instruction. Starting this fall!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lark Academy cost?
Lark Academy's tuition is approximately $8,000 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Lark Academy?
The application deadline for Lark Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lark Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards