KinderCare Learning Center at Kroger Fred Meyer
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future. With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 112 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to CCLC at Fred Meyer. Our school is located in the heart of Southeast Portland in the Brooklyn neighborhood. We serve the families of the Fred Meyer/Kroger Corporation as well as those from our surrounding neighborhoods. We utilize the Guided Discovery curriculum program which allows for individualized exploration for every child every day. Our faculty and staff share a passion for Early Childhood Education and we believe in the importance of developing a love of life-long learning. When you visit our school you will experience a warm welcome in a family oriented environment. We look forward to scheduling a tour for your family.
- CCLC at Fred Meyer is equipped with a locked front door with family and employee access granted using a secure keypad/code. Every family signs their child in and out on our computer system and all non-routine people picking up a child must show ID matching the authorization form on file. Our three playgrounds are fully fenced with alarms at each gate. Each employee is regulary trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse KinderCare Learning Center at Kroger Fred Meyer. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.