Waverly Therapeutic School
Tel: (503) 813-7786
- Trillium, a nonprofit organization, was formed in 1998 when three historic agencies the Children's Farm Home in Corvallis and the Parry Center for Children and Waverly Children's Home in Portland merged to create an integrated treatment system with a statewide reach.
- Today, through programs at two campuses as well as in a wide range of community-based programs, Trillium serves more than 5,000 children and families each year.
- Trillium's specialized programs also include innovative complementary treatments such as horticultural, canine, and equine therapies.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
3030 SW 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97201
(503) 245-1477 2.4 PK-8
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
127 N Rosa Parks Way
Portland, OR 97217
(503) 283-5197 5.1 PK-8
- Portland Grades: 1-12 | 94 students
14815 Se Division St.
Portland, OR 97236
(503) 595-2771 2.7 1-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.