Cedarwood Waldorf School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Games Club, Lego Robotics, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Middle School Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Cedarwood Waldorf School is a warm and vibrant community of committed teachers and parents dedicated to the physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual development of children. Established in 1997, Cedarwood now offers pre-kindergarten through 8th grade and a full array of subject classes, including music, Spanish, Japanese, movement, eurythmy, handwork and woodworking. Academic lessons integrate artistic activities on a daily basis. Cedarwood is located in Portland, Oregon, just south of downtown at 3030 SW Second Avenue in the historic Neighborhood House, across the street from Lair Hill Park.
- Cedarwood School Brings Waldorf Education to life and strives to instill a love for learning. Our curriculum weaves together the arts, academics and movement, with a reverence for the developing child. We nurture our children's spirituality, cultivate their ability to think imaginatively and inspire them to seek the truth.
Endorse Cedarwood Waldorf School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards