Downtown Portland KinderCare
Our staff would like to welcome you to visit our center.
The staff takes pride in keeping up to date with the latest trends in Early Childhood Education.
Ongoing training is offered to the staff during the year at the center and through the various training opportunities in the community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Downtown KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you and your family to show you our curriculum and enrichment programs! We are confident that once you visit you will love our educated, warm and nurturing staff! Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our center has a keypad entry that allows parents entrance to the center. Any one new picking up a child must be on the parent pick up list and must present a current identification. Our playground is secured by a locked fence. All of our staff has CPR and First Aid certification. Our center is also state certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Mandarin, Spanish
- None - Call Center Director
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Downtown Portland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.