New Avenues For Youth
- New Avenues for Youth provide a variety of outcome based programs and services designed to empower youth to exit street life and lead healthy, independent lives.
- The New Avenues model ensures that each youth has the opportunity to build life skills, establish a stable living environment, and eventually become a self sufficient adult.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 8-12 | 32 students
1312 SW Washington St
Portland, OR 97205
(503) 535-1151 0.2 8-12
- Portland Grades: PK-1 | 91 students
13300 Ne San Rafael
Portland, OR 97230
(503) 253-0664 0.2 PK-1
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
10330 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97223
(503) 579-6621 0.2 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
10200 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 244-9606 0.2 PK-8
- Portland Grades: K-10 | 75 students
3f Neuberger Hall 1825 Sw Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
(503) 564-8720 0.2 K-10
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.