New Avenues For Youth
- New Avenues for Youth provide a variety of outcome based programs and services designed to empower youth to exit street life and lead healthy, independent lives.
- The New Avenues model ensures that each youth has the opportunity to build life skills, establish a stable living environment, and eventually become a self sufficient adult.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 8-12 | 32 students
1312 SW Washington St
Portland, OR 97205
(503)535-1151 0.2 8-12
- Portland Grades: PK-1 | 91 students
13300 Ne San Rafael
Portland, OR 97230
(503)253-0664 0.2 PK-1
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
10330 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97223
(503)579-6621 0.2 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 75 students
10200 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503)244-9606 0.2 PK-8
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
3f Neuberger Hall 1825 Sw Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
(503)564-8720 0.2 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.