New Avenues For Youth
- New Avenues for Youth provide a variety of outcome based programs and services designed to empower youth to exit street life and lead healthy, independent lives.
- The New Avenues model ensures that each youth has the opportunity to build life skills, establish a stable living environment, and eventually become a self sufficient adult.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: 8-12 | 32 students
1312 SW Washington St
Portland, OR 97205
(503)535-1151 0.2 8-12
- Portland Grades: PK-1 | 91 students
13300 Ne San Rafael
Portland, OR 97230
(503)253-0664 0.2 PK-1
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
10330 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97223
(503)579-6621 0.2 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 75 students
10200 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503)244-9606 0.2 PK-8
- Portland Grades: NS-12 | 124 students
3f Neuberger Hall 1825 Sw Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
(503)564-8720 0.2 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.